Monday, October 1, 2012

Can I get a little help over here?!

Is it too much to ask for some help?!

Don't get me wrong I love my husband with all my heart but sometimes I just don't understand him.

For example the other night I had just gotten back from our lovely Wal-Mart I'm putting away the groceries. I'm trying to make dinner & do the dishes. I wanted to start my sauce but didn't have time (because I was trying to do everything at once!)

I had left the very full garbage out while I was doing the dishes so he could take it out. This whole time he's sitting on his phone, doesn't offer once to help! I'm like sighing trying to get his attention without actually saying anything. Am I crazy?!

I feel as though I shouldn't have to say anything. I feel like he should know I need help. We were going to the movies at 8 o'clock & it was already 7:30! I wasn't even dressed yet, like really, you don't know I need help!

Our friends showed up before we had a chance to talk about so that was a little awckward, and we ended up "talking" (and by "talking" I mean quietly but still mad) I'm sure people could tell, but I didn't care I was mad and I didn't care damn it!

So things were still weird when we went to sit in the movies but I didn't want it to be like that. I wanted to enjoy the movie, I wanted to laugh out loud & I knew I wouldn't if things weren't resolved. So I turned to him and told him I loved him and he said, "Are you sure?" and I said, "Absolutely." And that was it, it was squashed, ended and I was happy. We both enjoyed the movie.

On a side note. I need some girlfriends. I need some quality girl time. Don't get me wrong I have friends, but true girlfriends I have maybe three, which I don't think is that great. I hate it.

The three great girlfriends that I do have I feel like I never see. My one friend, we do get to see each other the most I think. My other friend lives in Albany so it hard to see her. Is she a million miles away? No but it hards on gas for both of us so I feel like we don't, well I don't put as much effort in. But it sucks because when we do hang out we have a great time. And my other fiend just got back together with her boyfriend so hopefully I 'll be seeing more of her.

I've reached out to a friend that I lost touch with. She was married just a month before me and Scottie and just announced that she and her husband are expecting. Very exciting! I reached out to her because I need more poeple who are in the same mind frame as me. I am ready to start a family, I am ready for that next chapter in my life.

And don't get me wrong I know the friends I have now will be there with me standing by my side through it all but it will be nice to have someone who's been through it, it will be nice to have some mommy friends, so hopefully everything goes good!

I also feel like I need to reach out to my family. The cousins closest to me. We started doing cousin dinners over the summer and it was great. It's a wonderufl feeling to be able to talk about anything and know 100% that you're not being judged, and you wont be made fun of. We stopped doing it & i miss it. I know our schedules are crazy but I feel like it's important to make time. Hopefully we can pick that up again.

Stay tuned big craft project to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment