Saturday, November 3, 2012

November is my month!

I can not believe it's November already! Like for real?! It's November?! According to the calendar it is in fact November! It's already November 3rd to be exact and that means my birthday is only TWO days away! That's right folks two days! I can't believe I'm going to 25! That's a quarter of a century!

[Disclaimer- I just think that everyone should know that every time I write November I spell it wrong. Isn't that awful, it's my own birthday month for goodness sake! So terrible, I'm the worst speller. I hope my future children don't get that gene!]

24 is definitely going to a year to be. I mean it was a pretty amazing year considering I got to marry my best friend, the love of my life, my soul mate (insert any other mushy comment here). I think this year I want to do 25 acts of kindness on my birthday. I'm talking cookies, cards, balloons, being helpful to all people I don't know. I was actually think of going to my old day care and giving balloons to those kids too! I just think it would be so fun! So hopefully I  can think of twenty five things to do!

I'm just so excited for my future! We have officially started trying for a little bambino so I'm super pumped about that! I know that we are going to be pretty sweet parents, well at least I think so! I'm already researching ways to save money & I'm pretty set on cloth diapers. I've done so much research and it just seems like the way to go. (And I know you're probably think it's gross but it's really not that bad. Did you know that you're supposed to flush down the poop out of disposable diapers anyways even though I'm pretty sure no one ever does- it even says it on the diaper package! So essentially it's like the same thing) Not only will it save us money but it's better for the environment, so it's a win win! It's just going to be so fun growing from a couple to a family of three!

And now that it's November Halloween is over! I don't have any pictures to post right now but I will be sure to steal some from my sister and cousin who came with us! So excited that Danielle came again, got to see little baby Harper! Love her, she's such a doll. They said she screams when new people hold her but guess what?! That's right no crying with me! Duh! All babies love me! Extra bonus she was a cupcake! Doesn't get much cuter than that!

I'm so excited for Monday! Not only because it's my birthday but because I get to see Michelle's new house! I mean yeah I've seen pictures but it's never quite the same as seeing in person for the first time. Essentially this is like my new home, I go there just about everyday so I've very excited to see everything!

Speaking of birthdays I think I might just have the best husband around! He told me yesterday that he was a hosting a family party for me at our house. He's getting dinner for everyone, getting me a cake, and even decorating. He is so sweet, I just adore him!

Alright that's it for today! I have cleaning to do, projects to start & projects to finish! Next post will include Halloween pictures and pictures from my birthday so be sure to check back!

P.S. Started Christmas shopping! Super pumped for my home-made Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment