Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finally a new post!

I feel like I've been away for weeks but really it's been like one? Maybe? I think? I'm not even to sure about that. The lack of posting is mainly due to the fact that Michelle has moved so her Internet is not set up yet and I can't seem to figure out how to post on my nook. (And I'm too lazy to drag my butt downstairs to write on Scottie's computer) Anyways lots of things happening!

First I will start off with the Halloween pictures as promised. I don't have many but enjoy.

 Here is Kody and Adora. Adora is Sleeping Beauty and Kody was a ninja turtle. (Not sure which one so don't ask.)
 Here's little Harper as a cupcake, so adorable!
 Here's Malacki, he's some sort of ninja. Forgot exactly what it's called.
And here's Danielle and Harper! So cute!

And now that Halloween is done it's getting closer to Thanksgiving! Yay! That means new decorations! I'm definitely loving having my own place for one big giant reason and that would be for the decorating! I love being able to decorate for the holidays, it's so much fun! There's so much stuff out there, so many DIY projects, the possibilities are endless!

Moving onto the next subject: MY BIRTHDAY! Whoo hooo! That's right I hit a quarter of a century this past Monday! And I like to thank my wonderful husband for throwing me a lovely birthday. He did so good! He got me decorations (a happy birthday banner, with a matching table cloth, napkins and plates!) He invited my parents, my sisters and his family over for pizza and wings followed by cake! Everything was perfect! The decorations were great and the cake was super yummy! (ice cream cake- SCORE!) I got some pretty sweet presents too!

 My AWESOME banner!

Birthday balloons!

 My amazing cake!
 Blowing out the candles!
Presents! (Cupcake candle from the in-laws)

Birthday cards!

My sister took more, like super cute ones of me with Kody & Adora and my wonderful husband but I can't get them to load right now so boo!

He threw my party on Sunday the day before my actual birthday so come Monday I get some goodies from the lovely people I work for! A gift card to Micheal's and a gift card to go out to dinner, doesn't get better than that! Oh wait, yes it does because my family rules! My cousins, Amanda & Heather took me too dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. It was really nice! Love them!

Then to follow that Scottie & I went to my best friends house for dinner on Tuesday, which was lovely! She started reading my blog and got me the sweetest present. To show that she fully supports me having a baby she got me a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. (It's says Lil' Peanut on it and it's an elephant! LOVE!) I love her! Even though I fully understand where she's coming from and she totally didn't need to get me an "I'm Sorry" gift I love her for it. She also got me an adorable wine glass. And she made a cake, funfetti none the less! Love this girl!

Seriously super cute! And who's ever birthday that I know is next is totally getting one of these because I just think that are that cute!

In other news Michelle (the woman I nanny for) moved into an amazing, much bigger, much better house! It's awesome! There's so much room for me and the girls to play together and run around. And there's lots of room for alone time if needed. All the girls are in big girl beds & they love them!

I think that's all for tonight, next post will be probably about kids. (And no for once it's not about my future kids) I really need to get off though because it's midnight & church is tomorrow. So the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment