Monday, November 4, 2013

Birthday Reflections

I can't believe my birthday is tomorrow! I have been so focused on this baby that honestly I completely forgot! So yes tomorrow I will be 26. I am so incredibly happy and feel very blessed to have the life that I do. I know I complain sometimes, but honestly who doesn't?! I have an amazing husband, an amazing family that surrounds me, some very fabulous friends and a little girl on the way. I know I am so fortunate to be able to stay home in these last few months of pregnancy, I almost don't think I could do it every day if I had to go to work. I am very fortunate that my husband has a good job and has been able to kept us afloat.

In other news sadly my days with my little Mario are numbered. Once my little Nella comes he will be going with his auntie full time instead of returning to me. I am sad, he is such a good baby and so easy to take care of and at only two days a week it was the perfect fit, and the perfect amount of extra money we needed. With that said if you know of anyone or you yourself need a part time care giver for your little one let me know! You can find me on Facebook or e-mail me at cait.francisco@gmail.com.

Another sad thing, we had a deal of a lifetime put in front of us as far as cars goes. Great car, great mileage, great shape, great everything! The payment would have been the perfect amount, we could of junked my old car and actually had some savings to get us by while I stayed home with Nella for a month. But sadly the bank couldn't approve the loan, I haven't gotten a chance to actually talk to the lady but I'm sure it has something to do with needing a co-signer, which we don't have! And it sucks. It sucks having such a shitty car and not being able to do anything about it. Hopefully once Nella is here we'll get back to where we need to be money wise, be able to save again and start the search yet again for a decent car. Looks like we'll be going the dealership route, because that seems to be the only way we'll be able to get a car!

Well whatever we will figure it out, like my mother always, "It'll all work out." No big plans for my birthday this year, I didn't want a party or anything, I just wanted to relax with my hubby for the evening. My mom is cooking me a roasted chicken dinner with mashed potatoes though so I'm  super excited about that. All I can think about is Thanksgiving dinner, and all the yummy food which is why my mom is making me that dinner! Super pumped! Other wise, I just want to chill, just relax.

Onto baby news. You want some news?! Yeah well so do I! All I've got is a big fat nothing! This baby is far too comfortable in my belly! My due date is Friday and I feel nothing. I could of sworn last night I felt three contractions, but that was it. Just three, right in a row and then nothing else. So yeah, poo! But we do have a doctors appointment tomorrow, fingers crossed we'll here some good news!

Although I must say I don't think I've ever dusted as much in my life. Good old nesting! I got all of our Halloween decorations down. Today I rearranged the bedroom (a little tip don't rearrange furniture when you're about to pop, you'll hate yourself later.) I'm washing our sheets yet again, and I plan on washing all of Nella's clothes. Why have I not done this yet.....I have no idea. Everything else is pretty clean. I'm just trying to keep myself busy and not focus on the fact that my baby girl is still not here yet! It's a little difficult when you have a huge belly as a constant reminder!

Here's some snapshots from Halloween. Although it was rainy it was actually quite nice out. I didn't really walk around this year but had fun handing out candy (and eating it too!)

 I decided to be a pumpkin this year, I think it was appropriate. :)
 Adora as Cinderella!
 Kody as a Jedi
 Little Copeland as a burrito! Too cute!
 My sweet pumpkin!

Well that's all for now! Hope everyone is having a good Monday and has a good rest of the week! Maybe this week we'll be blessed with our little bundle of joy! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment