Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Taking a minute to reflect on the year 2013. Let's see I got pregnant in March so I was pretty much pregnant for most of 2013 giving birth in November. But I must say it was still an awesome year.

Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of being pregnant I would absolutely do it all over again. The reward you get in the end is so beyond amazing, it makes all your suffering so worth it. (And I may be just a little dramatic by saying suffering but whatever.)

I also celebrated 1 year of marriage in May. I honestly don't know what I would do without my husband. He completes me, he is my best friend. Like every other couple we may bicker, but I can't see going on this crazy journey with anyone but him. Having Penelope here has made me see him in a whole new light. He is so in love with her and that makes me even more in love with him.

This past year I got to see my cousin Dale get married to his beautiful wife, I even got to be a part of the wedding. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful event. My other cousin Serena also got married, along with our friends Chris & Laura, and Caitlyn & Dan, all beautiful weddings!

I also lost some people too and although they are gone, I know they're watching over us.

I've met many new people and reconnected with some old friends. I am super happy that I have some new mommy friends. I am looking forward to many play dates!

There's been so much that has happened in 2013 and even though I may not have loved every minute of it, like always it has helped me grow and shaped me into the person I am today. I am always learning and trying to grow, so I am excited to see what 2014 will bring my family and I. 

This year I get to see my cousins Liz, Lauren, Susan and Brent get married. I also get to see my best friend get married, and I get to stand up there by her side while she does so. I am so excited for 2014. In 2014 we will watch Penelope grow, and do so many new things. I am beyond excited to watch her journey, I can't wait to see the type of person she will become.

My year in review:

Kody turned 7!

I was a nanny for these amazing little girls!
Easter, I was 7 weeks along and had just found out I was pregnant!

 Attending our friends wedding in May.
 Ellie's baby shower!

 Mr. Copeland came in June! Love him to pieces!

 Summer as a pregnant lady, is a little rough!
 We made it to Fenway!
At Serena's wedding in June.
 Mauranda and Dale's wedding in July!


Hanging up at camp!

 Love our maternity pictures!
 My baby shower in September

 Surrounded by so many people, I felt very loved!


So many presents!
My cousin Florie hosted the shower and all the little details were amazing! Loved everything!
 More maternity pictures
 My Halloween costume this year.
At another friend's wedding!
 Finally November 16th, our bean decided to make her appearance!
 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 in. long!
 Best friends already!
 Nella's first Christmas!


2013 was pretty incredible, bring it on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment